JelMarker™ was developed in response to a growing demand for software that can analyze fluorescence, chemiluminescence and autoradiography gel image files - especially those from LI-COR's 4300 DNA Analyzer and KODAK's Image Station 4000R. With JelMarker you can import up to two TIFF, BIP, JPEG, and TXT files for simultaneous analysis. JelMarker™ exports SCF files for easy upload to the fragment analysis software: GeneMarker®.
Take control of your gel images!
Introduction to JelMarker webinar (view)
- JelMarker™ is a simple, stand-alone image reading software.
- Highly accurate lane and band recognition
- Easy to modify lane and band positions using a point-and-click methodology
- Export two color images in SCF format for fragment analysis
JelMarker automatically identifies lanes and bands using a unique image reading algorithm.
Once the image is processed, the user has full control to manipulate lane/band position and orientation, individual fragment markers and standard identification.
Save the edited image as a project or export the SCF files for fragment analysis in GeneMarker.
- AFLP® Analysis with JelMarker [PDF]
- TILLING Application Note [PDF]
- AFLP Analysis of gel images Application Note [PDF]
Trademarks property of their respective owners